The New Jersey Cheerleading
This competition is open to all Recreation teams that are sponsored by recreation program and are affiliated with a full season sport.
DATE: Sunday, February 24, 2013
PLACE: Monroe Township High School
200 Schoolhouse Rd.
Monroe Township, NJ 08831
$200 PER TEAM
Make checks payable to NJCCA
Click here for Recreation Divisions
Deadlines & Late Fees:
The complete application which includes
Must be postmarked on or before February 8, 2013. All applications postmarked after February 8, 2013 will be charged a late fee $100.00 per team.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE YOUR WRISTBANDS WILL BE MAILED. PLEASE ALLOW ENOUGH TIME TO RECEIVE YOUR BANDS. NO ITEMS WILL BE COLLECTED ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
All fees are non refundable. No fees or forms will be collected the day of the competition. All coaches are responsible for completing all forms. No phone calls will be made to inform you of missing items.
Each team must mail with their application a certificate of insurance naming the NJCDCA and Monroe Township High School as the additional insured. If you fail to do so, you will not be able to participate. NO CERTIFICATES WILL BE ACCEPTED the day of competition and verbal authorization is not acceptable.
Team Roster & Liability Release Forms:
- Please submit your OWN roster for each team competing along with your liability release forms. A roster for each team competing must be submitted with the liability release forms.
- All participants must submit the enclosed liability release form before they are permitted to compete. It is the responsibility of the coach to copy one for each participant and submit them along with the entry packet.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX LIABILITY FORMS. THEY SHOULD BE MAILED.
- Each team will perform their routine entirely to music.
- Routines not to exceed 2 minutes 30 seconds
Rules & Penalties:
- Recreation Teams will follow National Federation rules and regulations. A 1 point deduction will be deducted for minor infractions (NFHS Rule 2- Section 1 General and Section 3 Apparel/Accessories) and a 5 point penalty will be deducted for each infraction ( all other sections) including stepping off the mat and exceeding the time limit.
- A Spirit Rules book can be purchased at www.nfhs.org
- Click here for Recreation Divisions
- All teams will perform on a standard size (42x54) SPRING FLOOR!
- A warm up area with tumbling strips will be available.
- Tumbling passes may start on and off the mat, but all tumbling must be completed on the mat.
- Timing will begin with the first note of music and end with the last.
- Crossovers are permitted for Recreation. These must be noted on your registration form and roster sheet.
- If at the entry deadline there is only one team in a division, the coach will be notified and given the option to either move up a division or pull out.
- Please be aware that there is no videotaping allowed in Monroe Township High School whether by video camera, phone, etc.. A Professional Videographer will be providing same day instant DVD's for purchase as well as action shots.
- Team trophies awarded will be contingent upon the number of entries in each division.
- Medals will be awarded to the division winners.
- Banners will be awarded to division winners.
- SMALL/ LARGE COMBINING
We will combine “Small” and “Large” teams into one division when there are not at least 2 teams registered for each of these respective divisions.
Scheduled Start Times:
- Doors will open 1 ½ hours prior to star time for teams
- Competition will start at 9AM (times are approximate)
- Wristbands will be distributed to participants and coaches only.
- Only team members and coaches with wristbands will be free.
- Only 2 coaches and the maximum number of team members allowed in each division will be admitted free with wristbands.
- Admissions are $10 per person.
- 5 and under free!
- Score sheets will be available immediately after the competition.
- Concessions as well as t-shirts will be available.
- No food or drink is to be brought into Monroe Township High School
- The NJCDCA or Monroe Township High School is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Questions: Please call Kimberly McGowan (908-499-2245)
Completed entries should be mailed to:
47 Highfield Road
Colonia, NJ 07067
<Top of the page>
To enter, print your forms and
send them with your fees to:
NJCDCA State Championship
47 Highfield Road
Colonia, NJ 07067
Make checks payable to NJCCA
E-mail questions to:
Competition Check List
- Entry fees
- Registration forms
- Insurance certificate
- Liability release form
(one for each participant)
- Roster (per team)
- T-shirt order form
PLEASE NOTE: NJCDCA from time to time produces promotional material relating to its programs. As a participant and/or a spectator at the Event, teams or individuals may be included in videotapes, photographs, DVD’s, and video casts taken during the Event to be used for promotional and commercial purposes.
Cheer & Dance State Championship T-shirt
This year's NJ State High School Cheerleading and Dance Championships t-shirt will be available for Pre-Order.
Please note the following:
1. Please use the Team Tally Form to send in with your payment. Do not send Individual Order Form
This form has been included here to assist you in getting orders for your team.
2. Please make your check payable to NJCCA. A school check, or an individual check from one coach is allowed. Please do not send multiple checks.
3. There is a strict deadline of February 6 for all orders. No orders will be accepted after this date.
4. All pre-ordered t-shirts will be available for pick up at the t-shirt booth on the day of the event. Please send one representative from your team to pick up the entire order. Individual shirts will not be given out.
Get Shot By Brian
Team & Action Photographs
We will have multiple viewing stations setup, where within minutes of the Team's routine ending, fans can come over, chose their pictures and have them printed out on our professional quality, dye sub, printers, shortly after the order is placed.
For more information or to order after the event,
ADS Productions is company that specializes in the Video Production of Cheer Competitions. We are the industry leader with 10 years of experience producing great cheer videos. We provide 'Instant DVD's minutes after each routine has been performed. We record in High Definition to ensure the best possible video quality. Below is what we offer:
1. 'Instant DVD' of each routine performed.
2. 'Spotlight DVD' focusing on just YOU! (must pre-order)
3. Session & Full Day DVD's can be ordered (including Blu-ray)
4. All Major Credit Cards accepted
5. 10 yrs. of producing Cheer Competition Videos
6. Professional & Courteous Staff
7. Routine Replay for cheerleaders
8. Highlight clips of fans, backstage, etc... (comes with Session & Full Day)
Visit ADS Productions today!